Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Nursery...Progress!...?

I know I am making y'all nervous with the slowwwww nursery progression, several people have told me so. But don't worry, we are making progress...and I have come to peace with the realization that it will not be completely done by the time he decides to make his grand entrance into the world...
As of right now the paint is almost finished, the rocker is at the upholstery shop, the curtains are being made and the crib has arrived...all with stories/hiccups to be shared later. Things are hectic and at the moment decisions like what car seat do we need are overtaking others like sconces for the little guy. We are just going to keep plugging along, one foot in front of the other. In good nursery news I can assure you that the three nurseries I did for clients due soon are all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment