Monday 25 July 2011

Being A Lauren

The blog world has been buzzing lately about Dylan Lauren's wedding dress designed by her dad Ralph with help from Vera (the one and only)...
I had high hopes of sitting down this weekend and reading the latest Vogue which featured the wedding but that didn't happen. I am sure it was fabulous though. I must admit Dylan's life seems pretty amazing....and not just because she owns a line of candy shops.
When your dad is Ralph I am thinking you have access to some pretty great spaces. All of these images from Architectural Digest are either Mr. Lauren's homes or his stores...






I LOVE how classic and welcoming his aesthetic is. Between his clothing and fabrics I think he is phenomenal. Although when I think of the R.L. brand this ad featured here still comes to mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment