Thursday 28 July 2011

Love The One You're With- Zuniga Interiors

It is hard to remember a blogging time when I wasn't reading Michelle's blog...
I continually go to it for inspiration- for serious visual inspiration, she always has something a little different. As you can tell from this post she has some seriously great taste!


Marianne's blog is one of the first blogs I fell in love with- she is so genuine, talented and such a beautiful person! Marianne- thank you for asking me to be a part of your series "Love the One You're With" This is one of my favorite rooms- my studio, {the other side houses shelves and cabinets for fabric baskets, catalogs, files, etc.} maybe some of you have seen it photographed before, but it's a studio with all of the things that I love- Colour, Moroccan and Indian details and that vintage chandelier, just a special space to relax in whether I am working or having fun! The key to making a space your own is all about your favorite pieces that become your special space!
Thanks again Marianne!
xo-
Michelle


Now that is a studio, looks great Michelle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment