Thursday 21 July 2011

Love The One You're With- Blue Hydrangea

*Update- Not sure what is going on with the images but hopefully I have it corrected now!

Yeah! Two guest posts in one week, I love it! Today I am so happy to have Sissy fromI have been reading Blue Hydrangea for so long, every time I visit the blog I forget I don't actually know Sissy, she feels just like an old friend....

I was so excited when Marianne asked me to be part of her "Love the One You’re With" series. It is such a great idea since I seem to complain more about the things I don't like about my house rather than appreciate the things I do like. And recently I updated my desk area....
And it's my new favorite spot in the house.
It has some of my favorite things including this fab bowl that was a gift from a friend.
And the world's greatest mirror courtesy of Julie from Milk and Honey Home.
(I should have unplugged all those dang wires!!)
You want to know one reason I love it so much? The chair was a hand-me-down, the desk was
from Craigslist and the giant yellow lamp that I kiss every morning came from my favorite thrift store. The only down side? Now I want to paint the walls to make my mirror stand out more. I just need to remember "Love the One You’re With" and for now I am "with" those neutral walls.


Thanks for having me, Marianne!!
XO Sissy (Blue Hydrangea)

Thank you Sissy! I am DYING over that yellow lamp...must have. Oh and that mirror, I have wanted it forever. What a great desk area!

No comments:

Post a Comment