Friday 22 July 2011

Mini Market

Several of you have asked about Market last week- how it was and how it was this pregnant. I wanted to do a Market post but I have not had time to really go through all the pictures yet. I can tell you one thing though, I would not have made it without this lady...
My Mom came with me to carry bags, etc. and that is how I was able to go in this state. (Not the most flattering picture, this is why your Mom tells you to sit up straight, yikes) In general we have very different tastes so it is fun to see her reaction when I say things like, "What about a gray zebra cow hide for the nursery".
At this moment I can't really remember what we saw, a lot of it was repeats from High Point. From a quick scan of the pictures I can tell you I will always love large prints like these...
And I am still loving canvas prints like these.
One more thing I will always love...this exact style of chandelier...
I will have one like you one day; preferably a ridiculous antique that magically shows up on my door step from a long lost wealthy uncle I didn't know I had who happens to be cleaning out his country estate.

Thank you Mom for being such a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment