Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Nursery: 38 Weeks

Twas two weeks before my due date, when all through the house, every creature was stirring, especially my spouse*.
The curtains were hung in nursery with care, with hopes that Baby Strong would soon be there.
The nursery is really coming together, I can't wait to share it with you but there is still more to be done so for now I am going to wait before showing the whole room. Here are some peeks though...

Details on certain items coming this week and next...

*I have to say a special thank you to Patrick who has been working so hard every spare minute for weeks now. Painting, hanging, painting, building, painting, measuring, painting.....you get the picture. Pre-baby he was always helpful around the house, he loves a good project, but he did not paint. Little did he know his journey to fatherhood would include roughly 72,000 hours holding a paint brush....







No comments:

Post a Comment