Friday 5 August 2011

Inspired By Showers

You would not believe how hard it was for me to pick what type of pleat I wanted for the nursery drapes. In addition to decorators never being able to make a decision when it comes to their own house, pregnancy brain has nearly debilitated me from making any decisions for this nursery (luckily clients seem to be exempt from this side effect). Anyhoo, the workroom called to say they are ready and the pleats look great, which somehow lead to a discussion about Jan Showers. A light bulb went off in my head...ahhh Jan Showers an old favorite I had not visited in a while. I took a moment to visit her site and left feeling refreshed.
One of my all time favorite rooms...
After looking at Jan's website I quickly went over to Amazon, credit card in hand braced for a healthy dose of impulse buying when I remembered that every last penny these days need to go towards this, this, this and more. Booooo. I am putting Glamorous Rooms on my Christmas list though, assuming I can wait that long.


No comments:

Post a Comment