Monday 8 August 2011

Love The One You're With- A Perfect Gray

Today I am happy to say Donna from A Perfect Gray is my guest blogger!
From my very first post I have proclaimed my love of gray so naturally I knew I would love Donna's blog when I saw the name. But the mutual love of a color is not what kept me coming back, it is the realness you sense, she is so genuine and sweet. This guest post is a perfect example....



I freely admit it. I am so guilty of lusting after OPH. Other People's Homes.


Daily.


If I stop to think of the spaces I love the most, I think the more I see the homeowner's personality, the more I like the space. In other words, it's personality and not perfection that I love. So what makes me 'love the one I'm with' the most?


I think it's this wall:
Just off the hall in our house you'll find this corner wall
where we mark each birthday that our son has.


It's one of the places that we've truly made our very own. If our kitchen is the heart of our home, I think this spot is the soul.


This wall really does make it easy to love the one I'm with.


Marianne, thanks so much for having me. I am honored.


Maybe you'll do a similar wall.....?


best wishes! Donna


Thank you Donna, I will certainly do a wall like that, I could not love it more. I agree with you, the best homes are the ones that show the owner's personality and real live along with great style.

No comments:

Post a Comment