Wednesday 10 August 2011

Blog Interruption- Opinions on Strollers

I have to break for a moment from things I love to things I need, like a stroller. We have been all over the world and back again. I would love opinions on what you have used and like/don't like, I am overwhelmed trying to make this decision!


Here are the models we are currently debating:


1. Uppababy Vista- We love the bassinet feature, several different seating options including an option for baby #2 (one day), large basket and great features like screens and you can exercise with it. I plan to walk a lot although I don't run so it should work for that. Love everything about it so far. Cons: $$$2. Bumbleride Indie- To be honest I don't know a lot about these but it came highly recommended so I thought I would throw it out there.
3. The Bob Revolution- It seems everyone in Birmingham owns this stroller and raves about it so it comes with a lot of positive feedback. My concern is the size since this baby will be going everywhere with me if possible, he will be working on my "off" days eventually.Help please! I am looking for something that is functional enough to be used on an everyday basis, can take miles of walking for exercise, will hold up and is really a one stop shop- we don't have room for several strollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment