Friday 24 May 2013

Hello Friday

 Hello Friday, so good to see you.  It has been on wild and crazy week.  I am beginning to feel like I say that every week but this week I mean it.  I am a planner.  A logistics queen.  I start each day with the schedule down to the last detail- perfectly planned out.  It seems though that each and every day the world has something else planned.  But I survived and today starts four days off with my boys.  I think I am actually going to delete my work e-mail off my phone until Tuesday to help my mini stay-cation.  
 (Henry discovered a new FAVORITE toy- fabric books, go figure)

Don't worry though, not everyone in our household has had such a hard week.
I hope you have a wonderful, safe and peaceful weekend.

*not sure why these pictures are stretching but like I mentioned above-nothing ever goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment