Monday 29 April 2013

Updated Office Pictures

This month marks two years since I moved into this office.  Where does the time go?  The last time I posted pictures I believe was here, so I figured I owed y'all some updated pictures.  Truth be told, it is rarely in any condition to be photographed....it is a "working" office after all.  However, a few weeks ago after another shoot we decided to take some quick pictures and here they are...
 Trim has been painted and the desk chairs have survived a few makeovers.
 One side houses all the fabric samples and catalogs...
 The other side is shelving filled with bags marked for current client projects.
 I don't have pictures of the rest of the office right now because it is in transition.  I did include the exit though because the trim is painted one of my current favorite colors- Sherwin Williams 6215 Rocky River.
I still have the option to close the walls but I don't think I ever will, I love the exposed walls.  Like everything else, it is a work in progress but I am glad it is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment