Sunday 7 April 2013

Quiet Time- A Thank You


I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who read these Sunday posts.  I know they are far from the most popular posts on the blog, I seem to lose followers on Sundays, but they are my best posts. 

I don't write them to be preachy, I write them because this is the platform God gave me.  He has blessed me in numerous ways, and this is the least I can do.  

From time to time I get e-mails about which religion I consider myself.  I don't really.  While we are part of a church I love, I don't define my faith by a particular religion.  I believe in Jesus and his undying love for us.  ALL of us.  I would never exclude any part of the population, I am certainly not here to judge.

So thank you.  All of you who come here on Sundays, who leave comments or send e-mails because those mean the most.



Photo Via

No comments:

Post a Comment