Monday 11 March 2013

Checking In...Lions and Tigers and Installations, Oh My

 Sorry for being scarce last week...things were busy to say the least.  There were installations I can't wait to share with you...
 And a marathon day at Scotts where I was this close to working some magic with these guys...if only they were slightly shorter....
 And then installations of a different sort...
This weekend didn't provide much of a break but I did get to watch the Rachel Zoe Project while Henry snoozed on Sunday.  I love any show which allows you to catch a glimpse into someone else's creative world and this episode revolved around her Spring 2013 Runway Show.  I have to say a special thank you to Jenny who made it possible for me to see this  runway show in person.  It made watching the episode even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment