Thursday 14 March 2013

Big Announcement- A New Venture

 Last week I posted a glimpse of a new venture for me and today I am so excited to share it with you.  You are looking at my new space, well the beginnings of my new space, inside Interiors and Antiques in Birmingham, AL.
Last summer my assistant and I were discussing options for what to do with extra items sitting around the office- pieces that didn't work for clients or "finds" I could not walk away from.  Soon after this discussion started, I took part in an amazing One King's Lane Sale.  The success of that sale led to additional sales on the blog and really spurred on the idea of a small space somewhere to serve as a physical outlet for me.
Almost a year later here we are.  There is still A LOT of work to be done but I feel a good foundation has been set.  
Pieces in my space are a combination of new and old, fine antiques and rustic treasures, locally custom made one-of-a-kind furniture, pillows, lighting, small gifts- a little of everything I love thrown in.  

I am going to give this a test run for a months and see how it goes.  I have already enjoyed the process but it is very time consuming and as far as work is concerned, being a Designer is definitely my first priority and I refuse to take additional time away from Henry so we shall see.
If you are in Birmingham (or close by) please come in and take a look.  I am in space #15.  New items will be added regularly so don't be a stranger.  And if you are not close by, don't worry- I will be featuring different items along the way, many of which I can ship if needed!

Where to find me:
Room #15
Interiors and Antiques
1069 Montgomery Highway
Birmingham, AL 35216

Look for the gray tags with my logo and information on the back!


No comments:

Post a Comment