Tuesday 17 July 2012

Do You Have A Booth?

About a month ago an old client of mine was telling me about her booth at local interiors place.  I was interested but not convinced since I have exactly zero free time at the moment and business is great.  Then, literally 2 days later my assistant walked in and said, "I was in _____(the exact same place-I will let you know where if I decide to do it) and I thought you should really do a booth there."  Hmmm, two people in 2 days..this was starting to look like a sign.
I am definitely not looking for a another job but I am seriously considering this.  Everything on the blog sells well and it would be a great place to store extra items that I haven't found a home for yet.  I just wanted to know if any of you have or have had a booth somewhere, antique or other, and any advice you might have...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment