Friday 9 March 2012

Half Full???

Home with one healthy one and one sick one today.  I'm somewhere in the middle.  :)











I was thinking about happiness...  It's definitely something that I think we all want. 

There are days when it comes naturally and days when we have to work for it. 

Yesterday we had the most beautiful weather ever & I was on the way home from a meeting with the music blasting.  (= complete happiness)  ... And then I was running out of gas on 495 during rush hour with the nearest gas station on my GPS over 9 miles away.  On "E" my car is pretty much out of gas, and because of the blasting music & pretty day, I'd failed to notice the light when it first came on.  So not good.  (I'm an idiot).  I had to put the car in neutral when I was stopped and I was just praying I could make it to the gas station as I sat in dead-stop traffic  (= scared and totally wanting to kick my own xxx.)  But, I made it, and filling up a gas tank has never felt so good.  I walked in the door to our house after a more than 2 hour trip home and that green sofa was Heaven. 

Sometimes happiness is just not having the worst happen. 

For today, it's having only one home sick.

Enjoy yours!!


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment