Monday 31 October 2011

Halloweeeeeeeeeen!

We are having a costume party here in the office today.  There are only two of us.  And we're having a contest. 


{I am Pumpkin Head}
..And yes, that is a torn open bag of candy that I got into...
...And yes, I am pregnant...

And Meghan...
Is a ghost.

We're taking votes.

The winner will take this beauty home:


No, I'm just kidding.  I'm not giving Meghan my dog. 

But the winner will get THIS:


Happy Halloween!!  Feel free to cast your vote in the comments section.


xoxo, Lauren

ps-
If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love and you are not frightened away by this post, contact me about our design services.

pps- We just moved offices a week or 2 ago & are in the midst of redoing it.  Will be sure to post pics as soon as we have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment