Thursday 6 October 2011

Exciting News for Friends!

Have you seen that One King's Lane is partnering with 9 design bloggers to do a tastemaker tag sale starting tonight?  Some of my favorite girls are in this great round-up & be sure to check it out!!


Also, did you watch Million Dollar Decorator?  (looooved that show.)  If you did, you probably loved Kathryn Ireland.  She's one of those people you just immediately want to be friends with.  She is hysterical & insanely good at what she does.  This summer I read one of her books, Creating a Home, and it got me itching to find some crazy cool rundown house and make it gorgeous the way she did.   Anyway, she's also having a tastemaker tag sale on One King's Lane this Saturday with items from her archives, collected from her summers spent in France along with her brand new bedding collection.  Check out One King's Lane to shop. 




And, my friend Nadia Subaran of Aidan Design and her partner John Schmiedigen are opening a lighting division at  Aidan Design this October!




Nadia also designed a room in the DC Design Showhouse this past Spring (see gorgeous kitchen above! the Apt Therapy Event mentioned in the pic was from last spring; sorry for the old news ;)  and she is one of the most talented, kind and genuine people I've met in the industry.  Congratulations Nadia!!


And finally, today we installed a client's master bedroom and I can't wait to share pics.   (tomorrow or tonight!)   Here's the 'before' & I'll give you a hint that the we kept the bed and the 'after' has Les Indiennes bedding- mm mm mm!:


{My client's bedroom BEFORE}


ps- Is anyone going to Market in High Point this Fall?  I'm heading down for the weekend & Monday so hope to see you there!!


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment