Thursday 16 February 2012

Working...Bath and Bed

 Sorry for being MIA this week, we have been busy.  The week started with a trip to Memphis to check in on a very cool project and a very dear client.  That will be such a fun job to share with y'all but we are not ready for pictures yet. In the mean time though I can show you the master shower which is amazing. While the tile looks so good in person, it is the shower hardware that had me green with envy.    Steam shower every night? Yes please.
Lots of gorgeous items have been delivered to various clients these past few weeks so I thought I would share one.  Remember this nursery that I loved so much?
It was home to one of my favorite lights, a custom globe we had made just for that precious baby....and now 3 (or is it 4?) years and a new house later he is a precious little boy.....with a new custom headboard fit for a king.
 And the light made the move as well.

As we go along I am going to try to be better about taking shots along the way and sharing.  Hope you are having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment