Sunday 18 December 2011

Quiet Time

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given......


This week I finally got to catch up on some blog reading and I have been following Beneath the Acacia Tree and their adoption process for a long time now.  They have been way up and way down and even though I don't know them, reading along with their story has been so moving.  They are a great example of faith in God's plan even when His plan seems nonexistent.  I was so excited to read everything is finally really happening.  I am sure they would appreciate any prayers over the next few weeks....


After that post I made way over to Three Peanuts where I was introduced to Casa de Alegria and a beautiful story of a family adopting from China as we speak.  As stated in the post title on Three Peanuts, if  ever a picture was worth a thousand words this is it.  Thank you for sharing your story, prayers headed your way as well.


Finally, on a different note, I met a man yesterday who lost his job and is looking for another.  Please pray for him as well.  


For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment