Friday 4 November 2011

Lauren Liess Textiles Launch!!

The Pure Style Home online store is finally finished!! 

We are launching the shop itself and my new textile line on Monday so be sure to stop by! 
(Yes, as my mom has pointed out, the logo looks like a dirty paper bag.  I'm okay with that.  Actually I love it ;)

The shop is made up of four parts: my fabrics,  my upholstery line, rugs, and "uncommon finds."  The fabrics will be the only section launching Monday & the other three are on their way. 


{a peek at some of the fabrics... I think I've shown most of these before}

For the upholstered line, we have a couple of pieces finalized & ready for production, but I'm waiting to sell the them online until the first collection is finished.  (I'll keep you posted- fingers crossed!) 


{The Madhatter Wing Chair will definitely be included!}

I hope to have the rugs up in the next couple of months- they are mostly new although some are vintage-

{Washed & Faded-looking Rugs like the one I used above in a client's living room}


...and the "Uncommon Finds" Shop will only be open for select sales throughout the year.  It's made up of mostly vintage & antique finds with some new pieces & artwork.  The criteria for anything going into the Uncommon Finds Shop is that it's only made up of things that I'm absolutely crazy about & don't want to part with.  I'm trying to get everything photographed in time for the first sale in December. 

{The "Fog" Collection- LL Textiles}


I'll also be doing a giveaway of a couple yards of one of my new fabrics.  (Winner's choice)

Thank you so much to my wonderful (and extremely patient!!) web designer Emily Thomson of Emmarie Web Design who made the beautiful site. I'll be posting more about Emily on Monday!

Enjoy this gorgeous Fall weekend!!


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

ps- All photos in this post by Helen Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment