Tuesday 27 September 2011

One Month


A lot of you have asked for Henry updates. Since it takes me on average 2 weeks to return a call or e-mail these days I figured I would do a post. This past weekend he turned one month old. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. It has been wonderful but it has also been hard. I am still trying to get used to the adjustments, especially extreme lack of sleep. Every moment has been amazing though...This picture features him in his first Ole Miss onsie, I don't blame him for being so upset...it is a tough life being a OM fan.
I had to include this picture because my best friend gave him the Rolling Stones onsie. Only those who know you so well could give such a perfect gift. Thanks Dew!
Also, several people have asked about Harry (dog). He appreciates it. I can report he has not been neglected...too much. I think when I moved my office out of the house it was a lot harder for him than the newest addition to the family.See the sign in the background of the picture above? I have been waiting for it and can now show you the last piece of the nursery. Post to come in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment